Drone Direct sells and repairs unmanned aerial vehicles (uavs), multi-rotors with four, six and eight propellers. We focus our business on safe and high quality multi-rotors.
Drone Direct aims for customer satisfaction. When buying a Direct-Drone "Ready to Fly" have confidence that your purchase complies with the most stringent European laws on redundancy of aerial electronic systems (airworthiness). In conjunction with our training services "Direct a Drone" we almost eliminate the possibility of accidents. We make presale demonstrations of our multi-rotors and guarantee high quality assembly. We also offer warranty and equipment inspections during the first year.
Our Direct-Drone multi-rotors can be used in various applications with maximum trust. The UAV technology is expanding in new commercial fields, such has, aerial event coverage in real time, forest protection, security and surveillance, professional photography, transportation and agriculture.
Our multi-rotors have redundant systems.
Choose according to your needs.
Made with Carbon Fiber in several sizes.
This are some pictures of Direct-Drone in a private flight in Gaia , Portugal.
- now the MK can be completely controlled via serial commands - including starting, calibrating,...
- now the data is saved after every GPX-Block to the SD-card (Flush() )
- in case of Power-Off the data is safe. In the past versions up to 3 seconds could be lost in case of sudden power off.
- it was sucessfully tested up to 200ms logging
- GPX-logging starts with motor start. In older Versions the logfile started after liftoff.
You can choos if the MK should turn automatically while using ComingHome
- No change
- Front to Home (for FPV)
- Rear to Home (makes manual control easier)
- Direction like orientation at start
- Changed: GPS version detection
- SPI communication optimized -> some Data are faster, some are slower
- BL-State (Current, Temperature,...) are now faster transferred for Logging
- Altimeter in Data3D (serial data)
- Bugfix: Output LED Blinking when RC-Lost
- <GeoMag> with one comma value
- <GpsVersion> in Logfile
- <Compass> with one comma value
- <Receiver> Receiver type in logfile
- <MagSensor> Magnetsensor type in logfile
- <Kalibr.> Sensor Data at ACC-Calibration (Boat-Values)
Read the instructions on this Wiki or reach us for help or we could do that for you.